Peter Senge Congratulates Team Academy @ JAMK University Lutakko Campus for 15th Anniversary and gives a good speech about learning and the team entrepreneurship learning model @ Team Academy JAMK University/ Lutakko campus. Team Academy acheived its vision of becoming a centre of excellence in entrepreneurship. It has acheived its goal by applying learning model of “learning by doing” and project-based team learning. Students study by working as team entrepreneurs in co-operatives. That I call a true Living Lab of learning by working with real customers with the help of their team coaches (mentors). In Lutakko Living Lab we try to value excellent example of Team Academy through engaging students in real and challenging projects in addition of using user-centric and user-led innovation tools and methods of Service Design and Living Labs.
See Peter Senge’s speech: http://youtu.be/qegtAuPLyEY
Team Academy demographics:
- 200 students, 11 team-companies
- 1,500,000 EUR total revenue of team-companies
- 91% of students are employed within 6 months of graduation.
- 37% of students launch their own business within 6 months of graduation.
- 47% of students are still entrepreneurs 2 years after graduation.
- 150 completed projects for various companies.
- 10% of projects have revenue of over 10,000 EUR.
- 330,000 EUR of team-company revenues is returned to society as taxes.
See more: http://www.tiimiakatemia.fi/en/
Peter Michael Senge (born 1947) is an American scientist and director of the Center for Organizational Learning at the MIT Sloan School of Management. He is known as author of the book The Fifth Discipline: The art and practice of the learning organization .