After all

What to do after practical training?

-Go to Elmo Intra > Internationalization through studies > How to finance? > Confirm the period abroad and Grant.

After all you have to fill the same kind of document that you filled before your departure. But in this case you have to have all your stuff done. Practical training, the required hours and ECTS credits, the report have to be done. All documents have to be filled (Learning agreement for studies and practical training agreement). You have to ask for a certificate of your work or fill Letter of confirmation that you can find in Elmo Intra. All documents have to be signed that you can send.


After you have written your report, you have to be in contact with your coordinator to get your ECTS and he/she can approve your practical training or your studies that has done abroad.


Leave a Comment