- Practical Training Nurse in HamburgExchange practical training abroad report
- Nine weeks of TallinnExchange period of 9 weeks in Tallinn, Estonia - my experiences and thoughts
- Bolts and Sports in PortugalThoughts and experiences while on Erasmus exchange in Portugal as a Mechanical Engineering student
- Spring in TanzaniaPractical training in Moshi at Center for Street Children
- Utrecht Erasmus experience (from A to OMG)The purpose of this blog is to tell my Erasmus story, which I spend in Utrecht, Netherlands. I will tell everything what future exchange student need to know: about university, accomodation, documents, parties, traveling and just how to have the best craic ever!
- Health, Wealth and DearthMy general outlook of Riga city, Health service management, how it feels to be a nursing student in Riga, health workers values and ethics in the work environment.
- Nurse Practical training in TarragonaExchange blog
- Mechatronik und meine LederhosenDaily life of an Exchange student in the field of Mechatronics in Hochschule Esslingen. Studies and other cool stuff.
- Jerii no bouken - Jerry's adventureMy adventures during my 5 month student exchange in Japan.
- A Finnish girl in JapanMy autumn semester in Fukuoka, Japan 2019
- British ChroniclesMy year experience abroad in UK. I spent 9 wonderful, amazing months in England having an exchange in the University of Hertfordshire.
- Japan - There and Back AgainStudy exchange stories from Fukuoka, Japan in fall 2019.
- Notes from LilleExchang Blog
- Trying out student life in KoreaMy travels, studies and cultural exploration in Korea
- Campers in ArnhemStory of my life in Arnhem during my exchange studies.
- Chasing Cherry BlossomsAn software engineer's adventures in Fukuoka, Japan during Spring semester 2018.
- Surrounded by skyscrapersExchange at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Double Degree in GermanyA blog about my Double Degree Exchange at Hochschule Esslingen, Germany
- Adventure called BredaA small blog of a Tiko student about an adventure in the Netherlands, Breda University of Applied Sciences.
- California Dreamin'Exchange at SJSU in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Automation engineering in Hochschule Esslingen, Double degree and stuffDouble degree exchange at Esslingen, Germany
- Exchange in South-Korea Ajou University fall 2018My exchange in South Korea at Ajou University
- JohannaSJSUOccupational Therapy Student Life at San Jose State University
- The US ExperienceErasmus+ Global exchange studies in North Carolina
- Exchange in JapanBlog for exchange period in Kyoto, Japan
- Practical Training in Wuhan, Chinasharing my own story about practical training
- Chronicles of an Island NurseA two month adventure of bathing in the sun and possibly some nursing. Follow my experiences in the oncology and perioperative world of Malta.
- The Cradle of Classical MusicMusic student on exchange in Anton Bruckner Privatuniversität in Linz, Austria
- Letters from Hong KongFinnish exchange students exploring Hong Kong
- Nursing in NorthamptonThe adventures of 3 Finnish nursing students in Britain
- A veces una taza no basta...me.. doing things.. in Mexico
- Petra in the NetherlandsPhysiotherapy student studies abroad
- Greetings from UtrechtMy exchange period in the Netherlands. My life outside of school, fun experiences and more.
- Upside downPractical training and life in Australia
- Taking Notes in MaltaTwo occupational therapy students on practical training in Malta, Spring 2017
- Student life in MelbourneExchange semester in Victoria University, Melbourne
- Erasmus Porto adventureFrom winter wonderland to summer paradise
- Looking for GainsRoosa and Riina's exchange at the University of Florida in Gainesville
- No ComprendoThis is a Vlog about my practical training in Spain.
- Girls in SwedenOccupational therapy students on exchange in Jönköping!
- Almost a Double Degree EngineerA student from Finland doing a Double Degree program in Germany
- A Million Miles AwayMy exchange in Monterrey, Mexico
- Not So Far AwayTwo nursing students doing their professional practice in operating theater and intensive care unit in Tartu, the cultural capital of Estonia.