Things to remember before leaving Jamk
When your exchange period is close to its end, please take care of the following:
- Make sure that your Learning Agreement and possible Changes to Learning Agreement have all the signatures (you, your home institution and Jamk) and that they match with the courses you have in Peppi
- Fill in the Feedback on Exchange Period in Mobility Online close to the end of the official semester
- Return the books and pay any possible fees to the Library
- You will be able to download your Letter of Confirmation in Mobility Online. If your home institution requires their own specific letter of confirmation/certificate of attendance, or requires original signature/stamp, please upload it to Mobility Online for us to fill in, sign and stamp.
The Final Transcript of Records
The Transcript of Records is finalized after the student’s exchange period by the International Services. Notice that it cannot be given to you upon departure, because the Final Transcript of Records cannot be done before all the courses in Peppi have a grade. The teachers have a month to give the grades after the course has ended (in the summertime it usually takes even longer because of the summer holidays).
The final transcript is uploaded to the student’s Mobility Online account, where it can be retrieved, downloaded and printed out, if necessary. The schedule for uploading final transcripts in Mobility Online is the following:
- Stay at Jamk for the autumn semester: by the end of February at the latest
- Stay at Jamk for the whole academic year or the spring semester: by the end of September at the latest
If you are in a hurry to have your final transcript of records after finishing your exchange period, contact the teachers of the courses you took before leaving Jamk and ask them to give you the grades as soon as possible. Then, keep checking your Peppi account every once in a while after you’ve left Jamk and inform the International Services once everything is ready so we can finalize the transcript.
Through the Student Desktop in Peppi you can also download yourself a transcript of records with an electronic signature. The electronic signature is valid as long as the document is handled electronically. Please note that as soon as it’s printed on paper, the electronic signature ”disappears”.
To access the Student Desktop in Peppi, go to: https://peppi.jamk.fi
Letter of Confirmation
You will be able to download your Letter of Confirmation in Mobility Online. If your home institution requires their own specific letter of confirmation/certificate of attendance, or requires original signature/stamp, please upload it to Mobility Online for us to fill in, sign and stamp.
Note that courses at Jamk usually end by mid-May/December. Nevertheless, the Letter of Confirmation is written for the official semester dates, unless arrival to/departure from Jamk is off by many weeks.