Dental Care in Jyväskylä

There are several options for dental care. The most cost effective is municipal dental care. You can read more about municipal dental care from:

There are also several private dentists in the area. Please note that these will cost more than municipal care. If you’d like to find private dentists in the area, google hammashoito Jyväskylä. Several dentists are listed there. Below are three private healthcare centers that offer dental care: