Short Term Programme at the PolyU Hong Kong – Business Environment in Hong Kong and China, 3rd Edition, 5 ECTS Credits (12.-21.4.2013)
China study programme is 9-day programme organized at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. PolyU was ranked among the top 30 Asian universities in 2010.
During your stay you will attend different lectures mostly economy-oriented. It also includes factory visits in Shenzhen (China). You will acquire knowledge about Hong Kong, business communication in China, negotiation strategies in Asia, management and marketing in China and much more.
- Hotel Harbour Plaza Metropolis
- Location: heart of Kowloon, overlooking the spectacular Victoria Harbour, 5-minute walking distance from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Single or twin rooms
The following costs will be paid by the participant:
- Twin room including breakfast about 70 € per day
- Single room including breakfast 150 € per day
- Flights 995 € including transportation to and from hotel
- Tuition fee Hong Kong Polytechnic University 1200 € per person (minimum 10 participants)
- Administrative fee JAMK University of Applied Sciences 250 €.
- Visa for China Factory visits in Shenzhen about 60 €
Selection process for the China Programme – Business Environment in Hong Kong and China is done at the home institution. All the applicants must be accepted by their home institution when applying to this course. The application period will end on January 18th, 2013. All the applicants will be contacted via email for further information after the application period by the course coordinator.
Before filling out the online application please get your passport and be prepared to write you motivation letter. You will also need a scanned photograph of yourself and a scanned copy of your passport. More instructions are in the application form.
Further Information and Registration
Mr. Risto Korkia-Aho, International Affairs Coordinator, +358 40 521 5687, email@example.com
JAMK University of Applied Sciences, School of Business and Services Management