What is SENATI?
SENATI is the most important center of technical education in Peru , we prepare next technicians for the industries of mechanic, textile, electronic, agriculture, mechatronic, etc , we offer 64 careers.
Our students are young people of all Peru between ages 17 to 22 years old . We have 81 centers in all the country, our methodology is learning by doing , our students share their classes with real practice in the industry. http://www.senati.edu.pe/web/
What we looking for ?
We want to catch the best talent for develop a win- win relationship, we want interns in our 81 center nationwide . We offer an unpaid internship.
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish
- Students from careers: Engineering (water, energy, environment, mechanics), Business , Management, Economics, Languages.
What we offer?
- We offer a professional environment : interns will share their knowledge and grow as a global professional.
- We offer an unpaid internship for three months in one of our 81 centers in all Peru (Lima, Cusco, Arequipa,Madre de Dios, etc).
- We offer lunch in working days .
- We offer paid lodging for one month only in our residence in Lima ,after that interns must paid their their own lodging.
- We will help to find lodging.
- We will give a certificate of completion for the Internship.
- Intern for the center of environmental technologies: we need engineering students who can help with measuring air, water, pollution, support in monitoring and evaluation of energy efficiency.
- Intern of management for our Industrial management school: visit to enterprises , information search.
- Research intern: we need students from careers of engineer for develop labs, and R&D program.
- Intern for marketing department : assist in the translation of documents, develop marketing campaigns.
- Intern for the school of Tourism and Hospitality ( only in the Peruvian jungle): visit to hotels and lodges, information search.
- Intern as English Teacher´ s assistant : help students in English workshops, give some classes.
What should you do ?
You have to send a cv and a cover letter to the next email: gerdes(a)senati.edu.pe
Until 15th April.
Carlos Hernández Mendocilla
Gerente de Desarrollo
+51 1 2089995