We are excited to invite you to our second annual NHTV International Conference
During this two-day event you will gain the latest insights in subjects like slow and smart cities, social innovation, city hospitality, place making, social media and new technology and the impact of leisure and tourism policies on future city development. Above all we look forward to explore together with you and many other experts the new opportunities for the multi-faceted challenges ahead of us. We will ensure many opportunities to meet new colleagues and to strengthen your network. You will go home with new solutions and ideas.
Where: NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences, Breda,
When: 12 – 13 March, 2015
Who: Leading experts in the fields of city design, urban
restructuring, place making, social innovation and city marketing share their experiences and insights as well
as the challenges and successes they have had.
- Mr. Ibon Areso Mendiguren, Mayor of Bilbao
- Mr. Wang XinZhang, Vice director of Hangzhou Tourism Committee
- Mr. Ignasi de Delàs, President European City Marketing
- Mr. Greg Richards, Professor of place making and events NHTV Breda
- Mr. Stellan Fryxell, Architect, urbanist and partner in Tengbom Architects, Stockholm
- Mr. Jun Gao, Professor Shanghai Normal University
- Mr. H.S. Jamadagni, Professor Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- And many others
- Top speakers from all over the world
- Interactive program with all stakeholders involved
- Many opportunities to meet the experts
- Exhibitions and demonstrations
- City visits
For more information please visit our website. We will keep you informed on programme specifics through this website, which will be updated regularly.
‘Cities in Transitions’ will be a dynamic, inspiring conference, where multiple disciplines will be connected.That is a promise!
Looking forward to meet you at our conference!
Hein van Oorschot
President of the Executive Board
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences
For all enquiries, please contact us.
About NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences
NHTV is an education institution with about 7,500 students from over 50 countries. It is situated in the south of the Netherlands, in the city of Breda. NHTV was founded in 1966 as an institute offering bachelor’s programmes in tourism and leisure and in this field, it is the largest and leading education institution in the world. New (academic) bachelor’s and master’s programmes have been developed since then. With a focus on the development of academic knowledge and the promotion of sound professional practice, the specialist disciplines of NHTV are: Games & Media, Hotel, Facility, Logistics, Built Environment and Tourism & Leisure.
Copyright © 2014 NHTV internationaal hoger onderwijs Breda, All rights reserved.