Start the educational program on a sailboat in Trogir (Split),
enjoy the beauties of Croatian islands Solta, Hvar, Vis, and Brac
engage in the summer school program and earn 5 ECTS points.
Finish the program just in time to join
the Ultra Summer Festival 2016 in Split!
Entrepreneurship, Management, and Leadership
- Takes place on islands.
- Students work on their Daily Assignments and Team Projects.
- Each activity is followed by evaluation and feedback.
- Projects include; business, ecology and tourism.
- Projects focus on student exploration of the area visited during the program.
Itinerary and Destinations
- Students arrive in Marina Trogir.
- Students are divided into groups and embark sailboats.
- Throughout 7 days, the students will sail the following route:TROGIR – SESULA ( ISLAND OF SOLTA) – HVAR (ISLAND OF HVAR) – KOMIŽA (ISLAND OF VIS) – VIS (ISLAND OF VIS) – STARI GRAD (ISLAND OF HVAR) – BOL (ISLAND OF BRAC) – SPLIT
What you get
- A 7-day trip along the beautiful Croatian coast and islands
- Accommodation on the sailboat
- Professional skipper with excellent local knowledge
- Sailing lessons
- Free Wi-Fi on the sailboat
- Bottled water, towels, and linens
- Port fees, tourist taxes, and fuel
- Optional activities and excursions
- New skills and knowledge in Leadership, Management, and Entrepreneurship
- 5 ECTS points / 3 credits
- 100% FUN
Trg Riječke rezolucije 4, 51 000 Rijeka