(Work placements in 1. Hotel Internship 2. Sales and Marketing Executive )
The positions available currently are :
*** POSITION 1 ***
HOTEL Internship ( Food & Beverage | Reception | Marketing Manager ) 3-6 mnts – FREE accom+1 meal – RUSSIAN speakers preferred-
Duration: 3+ months
Description: The Hotel practical training / internship is based next to the beach in Corfu Greece, one of the most beautiful Greek islands. The company is an entrepreneurial small family business managing 60+ rooms during the summer season. Hotel management is implemented paying attention to individual personalities and ‘working teams’ incorporating them into this fun and unique international environment. The practical training / internship includes hands-on experience working all-round level and hotel tasks, at hotel departments such as Food and Beverage, Guest relations, Reception, Reservations, Sales and Marketing and Management.
During the Summer season and between the months of June to September the internship jobs involve the following:
Food and Beverage (50% of time approx) – (Breakfast room & Bar) – Working in shifts involving all round jobs such as waitressing, food preparation and assistance, serving and cleaning tables, bar assistance and relevant food and beverage jobs. Front Of House & Marketing (25% approx) – (Online Social Media Marketing, Reception, Guest Relations) – Working in shifts based on eight hours per day; Those can be day, evening, night, continuous or split shifts. Tasks include: Online Social Media Marketing – Facebook promotions, marketing and updates; replies to guest reviews channels, likle tripadvisor etc; Guest relations – dealing with international hotel guests; Reception desk tasks working as receptionist; Reservations – assisting with reservations through various reservations online channels. Management and Sales (25% approx) – depending on individual capabilities; Project Management : Management reports into Tourism, Personal development projects, Market research and Sales; learning how a hotel is managed; learning about entrepreneurism; see first-hand how a hotel operates and managed.
The internship is valid for a period from three (3) to six (6) months depending on individual circumnstances.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week.
- Accommodation: Free shared staff accommodation provided.
- Food: Free Breakfast included
- Finance: Applicants are encouraged to apply for European financial support such as Erasmus or University support and any other means for private funding for this work practice.
No transportation costs to and from work.
You are studying Business, Hotel, Hospitality, Tourism, or Leisure studies. You are young, enthusiastic and want to spent quality time during practical training combining work placement with pleasure under the sun, next to the sea on a beautiful island. After this experience you are hoping to become either a Hotel Manager or run a cafe or become a Marketing executive or to have the basics into running your own business ( like we do:) ) one day!
18 years old and above EUROPEAN school and EUROPEAN Passport Holders (some exemption may apply for Russian speaking) Language skills – English Essential/Any second language required Russian and/or Italian. Educational background in Business, Tourism, Hotel, Management, Marketing University and work references Adaptive to the new cultures Open, friendly, flexible attitude Link: http://www.bellavistahotel.gr/en/internships
*** POSITION 2 ***
Sales and Marketing Assistant – 3-6 mnts – (FREE accom+1 meal) – RUSSIAN speakers preffered-
Duration: 3+ months
Description: The Sales and Marketing internship is based next to the beach in Corfu Greece, one of the most beautiful Greek islands. The company is an entrepreneurial small family business managing 60+ rooms during the summer season. Marketing is based on fun and professional attitude with attention to individual personalities and ‘working teams’. An open, friendly, flexible and professional attitude is required in order to melt into this multinational environment as well as the local village.
This work placement is focusing on increasing Marketing awareness of the hotel product through digital marketing and popular social media channels like YouTube, Facebook and etc.
- Contribute and maintain the hotel’s social media presence
- Measure and report performance of digital online marketing campaigns, and assess them
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance and actions based on research
- Be creative and innovative
- Collaborate with staff in order to create ideas and actions
- Utilize all sources to evaluate guest’s reactions across various online channels
Dates : March to October, for 3+ mnts ( partially Summer / Full Spring and Autumn)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Accommodation: Free shared staff accommodation provided.
Food: Free one meal (breakfast) included
Finance: Applicants are expected to fund this work practice either themselves or apply for European support such as Erasmus, Leonardo, Argo, University support and any other means for private funding.
No transportation costs to and from work
You have relevant studies; you are young, enthusiastic and want to spent quality time during practical training combining work placement with pleasure under the sun, next to the sea on a beautiful island.
- 18 years old and above
- EUROPEAN school and EUROPEAN Passport Holders (some exemption may apply for Russian speaking)
- Language skills – English Essential/Any second language welcomed preferably Russian or Italian.
- Educational background in Business, Tourism, Hotel, Management, Marketing
- University and work references
- Adaptive to the new cultures
- Open, friendly, flexible attitude Link: http://www.bellavistahotel.gr/en/internships
Should you require any further information please advice
Anthea Pouli MBA, MSc BA
- Join us on Facebook www.facebook.com/bellavistahotelcorfu
- View us on www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IkWaVWvCJU
ONLINE BOOKINGS https://bellavistacorfu.reserve-online.net
Low-cost properties with high value for money