LOOKING FOR A SHORT-TERM IMMERSIVE FRENCH PROGRAM FOR YOUR STUDENTS?
The University of Caen Normandy International Summer Program (CIE) offers a unique combination of French language practice and cultural discovery, with two 3-week consecutive sessions in June & July.
- Session 1: June 5 – June 26, 2019
- Session 2: July 1 – July 19, 2019
In addition to 75 hrs of French morning practice, from complete beginner (A1) to upper-intermediate (B2) level, students can choose among 4 cultural thematic tracks for their afternoon classes:
- Culture and Heritage (offered sessions 1 & 2)
- Battle of Normandy (offered session 1)
- FFL didactics (offered session 1)
- Peace & Human Rights (offered session 2)
Students can stay in a campus residence and enjoy student life or choose the host family housing option for an even more immersive à la française experience!
Online registration: https://enquetes.unicaen.fr/index.php/689726?lang=fr
A bientôt pour un été en Normandie !!