Go to Paris for the KEDGE International Winter School!! Feel free to contact JAMK international Services for help if you have questions on how to apply.
Paris – the City of Lights. What better place to spend 2 weeks gaining an insight into Disruptive Technologies and their impact on the companies and managers who use them?
Kedge Business School, France’s largest independent Business School, consistently ranked among the Top-40 Business and Management institutions in Europe by the Financial Times and triple accredited by EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB is opening its new, expanded campus in the heart of the French capital this fall!
With the opening of this new campus, Kedge is pleased to announce the launch of the Kedge International Winter School, 2020:
“Disruptive Technologies and Modern Management”
January 6 – 17, 2020
Kedge Business School – Paris, France
More information can also be found by visiting the: Kedge International Winter School Website
Kedges International Winter School programme features:
- 2 courses – 30 contact hours/5 ECTS per course
- Classes from Monday – Thursday with an included Business Trip and Social/Cultural Activity each Friday.
- All courses are formally evaluated and lead to Official Course Transcripts and a Certificate of Completion
- All courses delivered in English by top, international faculty.
- Follow both courses, or select just one course suited to your, needs, timing and budget!
Course 1: Disruptive Technologies (January 6 – 10, 2020)
- Improve your understanding of disruptive technologies, from the perspectives of technology, intelligence and business, including: Big Data, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchains.
- Learn about the steps in the transformation of data collection to decision making.
- Develop a roadmap to conduct transformation, delivering business-value through technology disruption
Course 2: Creating Customer Value with Innovative Technologies (January 13 – 17, 2020)
- Understand how Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and the Internet of Things impact marketing strategies
- Reflect critically on the opportunities and challenges of innovative technologies
- Apply the learned concepts on practical examples and real life cases
- Enhance strategies on how to create customer value with innovative technologies
Target Audience: Advanced Bachelor – Master Students
- Opening: September, 2019
- Deadline*: December 15, 2019
- Online Application Platform: https://shortterms.kedgebs.com/
*Note: Places in the Kedge International Winter School are limited and are allocated on a first come – first serve basis to qualified applicants.
Have questions? Write to us at any time and we’d be happy to help you!