Nordiska Partners is formed by a group of dedicated professionals with profound experience and expertise in the food industry. Our strong foothold is based on the strategic relationship with our major investor – Kronfägel AB, Swedish market-leading chicken producer owned by Scandi Standard. We are committed to bring to our customers high quality food products from different parts of Europe to meet the demand of consumers in the growing Asian markets.
Nordiska Partners is now looking for a responsible and active intern who is interested in business and food industry in Asian markets. Self-initiative, team working skills and ability to adapt quickly into new tasks is required.
- General administrative tasks
- Order follow-up
- Shipment follow up
- Translation from Finnish and Swedish to English
- Ad hoc projects
- Assistance to sales and marketing
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish, Swedish and English
- Understanding in sales and marketing
- Administrative skills
- Skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Practical experience in in the food industry
- Contacts and networks in Asian and European food industry
- Understanding in the supply chain in the industry
- Commute benefit
- Telephone subscription
The unpaid internship is 6 to 12 months and starts according to contract, in Hong Kong.
More information from: contact person Juha Yrjönen, Managing Director
Send your application with CV and short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org