Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
The Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is a focal point of business networking, knowledge sharing and market visibility for Finnish companies in Hong Kong.
FinnCham facilitates opportunities for its members to promote their business interests in Hong Kong and Mainland China and fosters commerce and communication between Finland and Hong Kong. FinnCham actively hosts both business and social events with a view of increasing the member’s mutual interaction within the Finnish community and within other international communities and governmental institutions.
FinnCham is now looking for an independent, outgoing and active intern to help with our daily operations.
The intern will have an interesting role that includes a mix of sales, marketing activities, administrative tasks and event organization. On the daily basis, the intern will work on marketing and communication tasks; updating the company’s website and social media, communicating with members and creating promotional materials. In addition, the intern will assist in event planning and organization and other Chamber related activities.
The intern will work closely with the Executive Director and the Board of directors of FinnCham, which is formed by business professionals in Hong Kong. Therefore, the intern will have a unique opportunity to see and learn about business culture in Hong Kong and China.
- The ideal candidate would be a social person interested in marketing, event organizing and business culture in Asia.
- Networking skills will be essential as the intern will be in contact with a lot of new people and helping to represent FinnCham in different events.
- Ability to work independently and take own initiative is crucial in this role. Excellent command of written and spoken English and Finnish.
- Ability to think outside of the box and an adventurous mind will be an advantage in the internship and help to settle to Hong Kong.
- Previous experience in InDesign, WordPress and other digital marketing tools will be an advantage.
The duration for the unpaid internship is flexible and can be 3 – 12 months. The next work period is from January 2020 until end of June 2020. We would prefer the intern to start latest in February 2020. If you think you have what we are looking for, send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.