The Berlin Global Voluntary Internship Project 2018-20
Voluntary Internship Opportunities at the Berlin Global
The Berlin Global Voluntary Internship Project (2018-20) is a 3 year program with the main purpose to enable students to engage in cultural diplomacy and in doing so, to further promote cultural diplomacy and multiculturalism worldwide.
The Berlin Global invites applications from individuals who are coming from the following fields:
- Eligibility – The internship is open to currently enrolled students who need this internship as a compulsory component of their academic studies or participants of the ERASMUS program.
- Duration – The voluntary internships are full time, unpaid and last 3-6 months.
- Language – Applicants must have good spoken and written English.
- Personal Skills – Due to the nature of our work, we place a high value on flexibility, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work well with others.
- Flexibility – Applicants must be prepared for a flexible working environment as teams and tasks might alter often according to the program agenda.
- Independence – Due to the large amount of activity and programs that BG runs throughout the year Interns work in teams under the direction of a Team Leader/Program Director with minimal supervision.
- Laptop – In addition, all interns must have access to a personal laptop, which they need to bring to the office on a daily basis.
Intern responsibilities include some of the following activities:
Read more and apply at http://www.berlinglobal.org/index.php?en_internship