Become a VIP!
VIRTUAL INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS PROGRAM SPRING (MARCH-MAY) 2021
Sign up by December 11, 2020
WHAT IS VIP?
The Virtual International Partners (VIP) program connects international students with students attending San José State University for a semester long virtual exchange. Participants are assigned partners and virtually meet to have discussions on a variety of topics (ex: food, holidays, family, school, etc.) and learn about each other.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME?
- Virtually meet with your partner(s) for 7 sessions (minimum of 1 hour each session)
- Work with your partner(s) to identify the best date/time (within the provided schedule) and way to communicate
- Commit to the full semester timeline
- Be available to engage on a regular basis
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE?
- Learn about U.S. culture and university life
- Reflect and share about your own culture
- Make a new friend and expand your global network
- Improve your communication skills
- It’s completely free, virtual, and flexible to your schedule!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Complete the linked form to indicate your interest and we’ll reach out with next steps!