Boost Your Networks – first physical event of Talent Boost happened!
Dear student or graduate,
Talent Boost Jamk is happy to announce, that we have had our first physical event held on Rajakatu Campus last Friday!
The event´s goal was to help international students and alumni to learn about the possibilities of the Central Finnish job market, gain new connections and practice face-to-face networking after a long period of pandemic related restrictions.
We are extremely grateful to everyone who has attended the event and grateful to speakers and representatives who were presenting and networking with the students.
The event was held in two parts: the presentation session and networking. During the presentation session, the speakers were able to show the materials about their projects, companies, organizations, services, recruitment and etc.
The networking part was a great opportunity to ask questions, meet the representatives face-to-face and get new connections.
Below, we have listed the companies and organizations that has participated in the event, plus the visual materials that the speakers have used during the event. If you have not participated in the event, you can check out the materials and learn more about the companies and organizations in Central Finland.
- Brande Oy (https://www.brande.fi/frontpage ) and Katu project (https://www.kaupallinentuottaja.fi/)
- Brella io ( https://www.brella.io/ ) ;
About the company: https://www.brella.io/press
- Esperi Care Oy (https://www.esperi.fi/)
- Expertise Centre for Immigrants: (https://www.jyvaskyla.fi/en/employment-service/expertise-centre-immigrants )
- International Jyväskylä Info Center (https://www.jyvaskyla.fi/en/projects/international-jyvaskyla-info-center)
- Qvantel Oy ( https://www.qvantel.com/company )
- Junior International Talent Chamber of Commerce (https://www.jyvaskylannuorkauppakamari.fi/nuorkauppakamaritoiminta/ )
In the next semester we are planning to organize more similar events on different campuses that will help our students with their career development and integration.