Finland offers a wide range of job opportunities for students and fresh graduates. Some require a basic level of Finnish knowledge; some require a bit more while some are fine with non-Finnish speakers. Try to find the most suitable one that suits you:
Glitter Jyväskylä Forum is looking for a seller- job post
Glitter is looking for a person who wants to work about 4 hours/per week and start in October, according to the contract. The position is permanent. Glitter has a 4th month trial period. The salary is determined according to the trade industry collective agreement. Please note that they will fill the position as soon as a suitable person is found. You can read more about it on the website www.glitter.fi. Applications are submitted via the link below. The last date for applications is 12.10.22. Unfortunately, they cannot ansTheyr phone calls.
Some Customer Service, Seller Related Temporary, Seasonal or Part-time Positions
You can look for some other customer service, seller-related temporary, seasonal or part-time positions through this link:
Barona is looking for Dishwasher, Chef and Waitress/Waiter
Are you flexible, motivated and eager to learn new things? They are looking for efficient dishwashers, kitchen assistants, chefs and waitresses to work in Central Finland! They hope you to be a fast learner, understanding the big picture by working quick and sharp and being a team player with the kitchen staff. Barona will offer you many-sided work tasks, and you can show us what you are made of! Your positive attitude is the most important thing! The deal breaker for them is to be good team players, be enthusiastic about what they do and bring good vibes to people around them.
The contract will be with 0-hours, so you can decide for yourself when you want to work! What do you think? Are you ready for this? They think you are! Send your application to the link below:
Planview Application Analyst- job post at Landis Gyr
Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions. They measure and analyze energy utilization to generate empowering analytics for smart grid and infrastructure management, enabling utilities and consumers to reduce energy consumption. They are now seeking a Planview Application Analyst to join our Global Technology Office Programs team. The Planview Application Analyst will be responsible for maintaining Planview solution configuration and data and providing end-user support and training. They hope you already have experience in project management tools and supporting users from multiple business disciplines. Previous knowledge of Planview Enterprise solution is a big plus. You know what it is like to work in an R&D environment and are familiar with the agile development methodology. Exposure to project management skills and project management software skills, including the ability to provide oversight and guidance through all phases of the project life cycle, is also appreciated. Possible data analysis and programming skills will help you in this role. Apply via:
Start-up Engineer at Valmet
Do you want to be a front-line expert in delivering the world’s leading papermaking technology to our customers? The Paper business line supplies board, tissue and paper machinery, and equipment and machine rebuild for the board, tissue and paper industries. They are looking for an assertive and independent Start-up Engineer with good social skills, ability, and willingness to learn and share expertise with others. Join our team and send your application with your CV and salary request via the provided as soon as possible, but no later than the 23rd of October 2022. They are already reviewing applications during the application period. For more information about this role, you can contact Jussi Marttinen during regular business hours, +358 50 317 0457, email@example.com
HW Test Technician/Engineer- job post at Etteplan
They are seeking an HW Test Technician to work in Etteplan Test Laboratory in Jyväskylä or Tampere. This is a full-time position. In this role, you will be working for and with customers, so They expect you to have a customer-oriented approach. Furthermore, they assume you to have relevant education and experience in electronics and testing. Therefore, good written and spoken Finnish and English language skills are required. If you find this position interesting, please send your application, CV, and salary expectations today! They will start the interviews already within the application period. For more information on the position, please get in touch with Sami Inkilä, Laboratory Project Manager, +358 40 593 9621.
Product Integrity Warranty Recovery, Electronics Specialist at AGCO
Apply soon if you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Industrial Engineering or comparable degree with a focus on Warranty Recovery
- Sound insights into Supply Chain Practices and Commercial Negotiations
- Technical understanding and interest with a focus on Electronics
- Familiar with the usage of Office 365 tools and electronic business systems
- Excellent English language skills.
They are happy to hear more about you and your expertise! So, send your application, CV and salary expectation by the latest 16th of October, 2022, via the below link.
Software Developer (Jyväskylä) at Etteplan
They are looking for Software Developers to join our forces in Jyväskylä! This permanent position includes versatile tasks in software design – the role will be customized to your liking and skillset. You may work, for example, with The development of industrial systems, cloud services or embedded software. Most importantly, you will support our customers in developing their businesses through digitalization. Please send your CV and cover letter through our recruitment system as soon as possible, however, no later than 31.10.2022. They would kindly notify us that They will go through applications already during the application period. For more information regarding this position, please contact our Team Manager Elina Erjamo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Safety Specialist (Jyväskylä) at Etteplan
In Etteplan Test Laboratory, you will work with a wide variety of products and have the support of our extensive network of experts. This is the job where you can learn and see all kinds of new products and technologies. In this role, you will be working directly with customers, so They expect you to have a customer-oriented approach and internal drive to keep schedules. They assume you to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering or a similar suitable area. Fluent language skills in written and spoken Finnish and English are required. If you find this position interesting, please send your application, CV, and salary expectations today! They will start the interviews already within the application period. For more information on the position, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Sami Inkilä, Laboratory Project Manager, +358 40 593 9621.
CNC-operator at TÄLLIOY
ÄLLIOY is increasing production capacity – CNC operators wanted to our Haapamäki Factory! On your job as a CNC operator, you handle machine settings, tools/cutters changings, and daily essential services. They offer more CNC programming to your job if you have an interest and know-how. They work in 2 shifts, but you must be ready to work in 3 shifts too. The weekends are off.
Apply via: Jali.email@example.com
AGCO has a lot of open opportunities
AGCO is offering various openings, such as:
- Available application for an internship/thesis or diploma thesis – Suolahti, FI: https://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Suolahti-Avoin-hakemus-harjoitteluun-opinn%C3%A4yte-tai-diplomity%C3%B6h%C3%B6n/835061000/?from=email&refid=17666976600&utm_source=J2THEYmail&source=2&eid=430-202236120836-25273438400&locale=en_US
- Operations Development Manager – Suolahti, FI: https://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Suolahti-Operations-Development-Manager/945728900/?from=email&refid=17666976600&utm_source=J2THEYmail&source=2&eid=430-202236120836-25273438400&locale=en_US
- Supplier Development Engineer – Suolahti, FI: https://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Suolahti-Supplier-Development-Engineer/934306100/?from=email&refid=17666976600&utm_source=J2THEYmail&source=2&eid=430-202236120836-25273438400&locale=en_US
- Software Deployment Engineer – Suolahti, FI: https://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Suolahti-Software-Deployment-Engineer/946263300/?from=email&refid=17666976600&utm_source=J2THEYmail&source=2&eid=430-202236120836-25273438400&locale=en_US
- Safety & Assessment Engineer – Suolahti, FI: https://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Suolahti-Safety-&-Assessment-Engineer/920335400/?from=email&refid=17666976600&utm_source=J2THEYmail&source=2&eid=430-202236120836-25273438400&locale=en_US
- Technical Specialist – Suolahti, FI: https://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Suolahti-Technical-Specialist/944521200/?from=email&refid=17666976600&utm_source=J2THEYmail&source=2&eid=430-202236120836-25273438400&locale=en_US
- Avoin hakemus Valtralle – Suolahti, FI: https://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Suolahti-Avoin-hakemus-Valtralle/834482800/?from=email&refid=17666976600&utm_source=J2THEYmail&source=2&eid=430-202236120836-25273438400&locale=en_US
- Validation Engineer – Suolahti, FI: https://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Suolahti-Validation-Engineer/879381200/?from=email&refid=17666976600&utm_source=J2THEYmail&source=2&eid=430-202236120836-25273438400&locale=en_US
- Manager, Field Service Nordic – Suolahti, FI: https://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Suolahti-Manager%2C-Field-Service-Nordic/945217400/?from=email&refid=17666976600&utm_source=J2THEYmail&source=2&eid=430-202236120836-25273438400&locale=en_US
- Technical Support Specialist – Suolahti, FI: https://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Suolahti-Technical-Support-Specialist/945182200/?from=email&refid=17666976600&utm_source=J2THEYmail&source=2&eid=430-202236120836-25273438400&locale=en_US
Talent Acquisition Lead, Engineering at WOLT
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt is not just a delivery app – They’re a technology company building a commerce platform to connect our millions of customers with thousands of merchant and courier partners in real-time across 23 countries and 250+ cities. You’ll get to work in a company culture where they take ownership beyond the obvious and do everyday things uncommonly. If the advertised role looks like an exciting challenge – the right time to apply is now!
For further questions, you can contact the Head of Talent Acquisition, Product+, Laura Teerisuo, firstname.lastname@example.org
P&C Specialist at MagiCAD
MagiCAD is now looking for a self-driven and development-minded People & Culture Specialist to join the P&C team!
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to help MagiCAD develop a thriving future for our Magimakers by creating new processes and services that improve employee engagement and effectiveness. As a P&C Specialist, you have responsibility for planning, developing and implementing our recruitment and onboarding processes. In addition, you play an essential role in building their employer brand. Therefore, they hope you have at least the following qualities: Relevant educational background: business / academic / social sciences bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Recruiting/sourcing experience, Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, Self-driven attitude and good interpersonal skills and Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
For more information and apply:
Software Designer, Pinja Group Oy, Jyväskylä
Pinja is looking for a software designer with previous experience to join their excellent team. Pinja’s bioenergy and circular economy business unit is looking for a software designer with previous work experience to join our growing team of professionals. The team creates innovative solutions for managing and monitoring material flows in the energy business. While they use different technologies extensively, the following will certainly help you when applying for the job:
- PHP and SQL
- .Net Core and C#
- Data warehouses, databases, system and hardware integrations
- Scrum process and execution in the development
For more information, contact Marko Kiippa, Director, Bioenergy and Recycling, +358 50 306 7592, email: email@example.com
Search Engine Optimizer (Remote) at TELUS International AI Data Solutions, Jyväskylä (For Russian Speakers)
TELUS International AI-Data Solutions partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine, learning models. The work of our AI Community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform handling all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. They offer flexible work-from-home opportunities for people with a passion for languages. The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. So, wherever you come from, join our global AI community. Fluency in English & Russian is essential.
- Create an account here in Russian (Finland) – https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/232
- Click “Sign Up” and the other necessary fields
- Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account
- Select <Finland> as your country and <Russian> as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly to view this project
- Once you complete the registration process, click the “Apply” button to start your application process for the project.
For more information: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3295924063/