- Summer School in Creativity and Learning
- JAMK International ServicesInternational services
- Talking HeadFree thoughts and opinions on higher education and international business
- MENTOROBAn Asia-Programme, MENTOROB, implemented by the School of Health and Social Studies in autumn 2017, aims to develop a mentoring programme for professional practice for physiotherapy students with Japanese partner university Takasaki University of Health and Welfare.
- Mapping the Brain’s Causal Relationships: Future of Brain-Related Neuroscientific Diagnosis MethodsMy blog is a call for JAMK teachers to participate in an advanced research project in Neurosciences while collaborating with researchers from Univertsity of Jyväskylä, University of Eastern Finland, University of Helsinki and etc.
- Tales from a Multicultural ClassroomThe purpose of this blog is to promote and generate discussion about the the student-produced, multicultural-themed videos that emerge from the 'Intercultural Communication in Business Contexts' course at the School of Business.
- EFA 2019 scholarships: Call for applications
- Testing group wanted: Testing winter activities of a local tourism company, March 29th 2019 (Only international students)
- Teaching Tools Continued…
- Practical Training Abroad - Hospitality
- French Mode Engaged
> See the list of blogs by personnel (also in Finnish)