- Summer School in Creativity and Learning
- JAMK International ServicesInternational services
- Talking HeadFree thoughts and opinions on higher education and international business
- MENTOROBAn Asia-Programme, MENTOROB, implemented by the School of Health and Social Studies in autumn 2017, aims to develop a mentoring programme for professional practice for physiotherapy students with Japanese partner university Takasaki University of Health and Welfare.
- Mapping the Brain’s Causal Relationships: Future of Brain-Related Neuroscientific Diagnosis MethodsMy blog is a call for JAMK teachers to participate in an advanced research project in Neurosciences while collaborating with researchers from Univertsity of Jyväskylä, University of Eastern Finland, University of Helsinki and etc.
- Robotics, culture, and nature – what a week!
- Exploring Takasaki has begun!
- FinnCham Internship 2019
- Interested in volunteering in Africa, Asia, Latin America or Oceania? Apply for the ICYE volunteering programme!
- Evaluation of practical training period at JAMK
> See the list of blogs by personnel (also in Finnish)