RoboCountryside – dissemination of information project 1.10.2018 – 31.12.2020.
The target area of the project is the rural area of Central Finland.
- We are utilizing the experimental culture – learning by doing in workshops,demonstrations ect
- Customer oriented approach – no ready-made solutions
- Supporting entrepreneurship – better awareness of robotics activates to seek more information, training and coaching, as well as examine the possibilities of new technologies
- Produce and transmit up-to-date information of robotics
- Participate people to study and explore the possibilities of robotics – regardless of age, gender or occupation
- Change attitudes and culture to be more receptive towards new innovations
- Lectures, briefings, webinars and workshops, public and online presentations, videos, blogs ect.
- By using examples and demonstrations how globalization of robotics and digital technology is changing the world.
- Participatory workshops for organisations and entrepreneurs, decision-makers, professionals and people interested in robotics.
- Spreading the results of the project via multiple information forums and channels.
Toni Pekkola (Project manager)